Friday, September 14, 2012

Today is a gift


Such a sweet reminder to cherish and embrace every day, every moment we have with our little ones.  I am far from a perfect mom.  Far from even being a great mom, but as I reminded my strong-willed firstborn as she lay in her bed last night after a particularly difficult day, only God can make us whole.  We all come up so short, but if we will allow Him, God can fill in the holes where we lack much.  Whether it's patience, self-control, peace, a hardened heart, obedience, whatever we struggle with, God can and even desires to work through us which ultimately brings glory to Him.  He is merciful and GOOD.  And I am so thankful.  Not only do I pray that my kids will be raised by God, by Him working through me, but I thank Him for a mother's love.  Love like no other.  Love that can only come from Him alone!

Because I sure love my rowdy munchkins and their wild ways :)
    



No comments:

Post a Comment