This weekend was awesome. Kari's 24th birthday was on Sunday, and we had a great time celebrating it. She told me this was her best birthday ever. I was so happy to hear that from her. On Friday, Isla gave Kari her own birthday present by rolling over for the first time, while I was at work. Kari felt bad that I missed it, but I thought it was awesome that Kari was able to be there for that, since I am the one that had the greatest chance of witnessing it. I considered that another special little blessing from God that he saved just for Kari. On Saturday, I took the day off work and we hung out the whole day. We ate an awesome meal with Kari's parents at Olive Garden. Sunday we went to church, went home, relaxed, went to Kari's parents for a party, went home, relaxed, and then went with the Bernards and the Selanders to Red Robin and went mini-golfing at Pietro's pizza. Bryan's mom baby sat Isla and we were able to just have fun and only worry about ourselves for the first time since Isla was born. Kari had a great time. She told me this was the first time she has actually had fun playing minigolf. She normally doesn't like it.
Even though Kari got to see Isla roll over first, I was able to feel a tooth this morning. I got so excited! My finger was in her mouth, and then her mouth scratched my finger, that was so weird! Hopefully I will have pictures of a tooth and video of her rolling over in the not too distant future. For now, I'll settle for some recent pics.
She still loves her bath time!
She is becoming so much fun! And growing way too fast!
Isla is feeling the March Madness,
just like her daddy.
YAY Isla! You rolled over. Pressure is on for tonight....
ReplyDelete